Location: Denver and Nationwide
Multiple openings available.
- Establish standards, procedures, and protocols for CU/DU deployment.
- Load CU/DU NFs on RDC/LDC systems.
- Ensure gNB instantiation aligned with Deployment schedule.
- Produce RAN CIQs (coordinated with RF Design).
- Push vendors for changes/improvements.
- Provide TIER III Engineering support with SME teams and TIER II War Room.
- Design, install, and administer virtualization using VMware and Hyper-V tools or similar interfaces.
- Proactively identify and recommend updates to software or architecture as necessary before reaching
- Create and maintain technical documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Develop automated responses to incidents so that manual intervention is not necessary.
- Champion system metrics (MTBF, MTTR, etc.) and convey them to decision makers on a regular basis.
- Manage priority of issues and tickets and participate in rotating an on-call schedule with other members of
the team, including weekends.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in EC, Telecommunication, or equivalent required with minimum 70% score.
- 2 or more years of experience in Telecom Industry. Relevant experience of 1+ yr is mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. A quick learner.
- Proficient with LTE, 5G network architecture and functionalities.
- Direct experience with building and administering multiple VMware products across multiple remote
locations and data centers.
- Has provided upper-tier support for:
- Bare-metal and virtual machines
- Mass data storage environments
- Network equipment. Experience with VMWARE infrastructure in a very large enterprise environment
- Experience in Kubernetes regarding containers / Microservices principles
- Hands on experience Infrastructure-As-Code, automating deployments and cluster management.
To apply for this position please email your resume to: Gregory.email@example.com
Use the Subject Line: Network Engineer – Career Opening