Location: King of Prussia, PA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for developing software to automate wireless network engineering tasks for internal service delivery teams and customers.
- Responsible to collaborate with internal or external RF and Network Engineering teams to architect, design, and code engineering processes and desired outputs.
- Comprehend software requirements documentation and work with engineering teams on functionality.
- Debug, test, and evaluate software code, including results and feedback to the engineering team.
- Operate and excel within an agile software development environment
- Deliver multi-module, cross-technology projects or products as required to support services roadmap.
- Excel in multi-tasking and team-oriented environment
- Ability to design and develop in a microservices-based architecture.
- Design applications keeping security, scalability, high-performance, and high availability in mind.
- Clearly communicates architectural decisions, roadblocks, and timelines.
- 5 years+ of experience in building production Python/Django applications
- 3 years+ of experience in working with Relational/NoSQL Databases
- 3 years+ of experience in working with RESTful APIs using both XML and JSON
- 1 years+ of experience in working with NodeJS
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot distributed systems and production code
- 2 years+ of experience in working with Git or other code versioning tools
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD automation environments.
- Proven experience with Kubernetes, Chef, Docker, or similar operations tools.
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in working as a Python/Django based Full stack developer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills