Evolved Packet Core
(EPC) & NFV/SDN
Our core experts can help enhance and virtualize your network.
Our core experts can help expand your network, migrate your existing technologies to NFV/SDN, and engineer from the core to the edge. QuadGen’s engineers have years of experience designing, implementing, and optimizing solutions for our customers and partners. We are laser focused on optimizing your network. That optimization begins at the core network.
Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Projects
● Architecture and Design of SAE GW (S-GW and P-GW)
● Planning and Definition of S1, S1-U, S11, S5/S8, Sgi, Gx
● Zone Planning incorporating: Service Delivery GW, Multi-Service Proxy, DNS
● VLAN Definition: SAE, SGi, Global, Charging, MSP
● Layer 3 Address Planning and Interface Assignments
Wireline/Wireless MSS-MGW Switch Engineering and Provisioning (Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, etc.)
SGSN/GGSN and EPC SAE-GW Engineering and Provisioning (Cisco, Nokia, Ericsson)
Layer 1-3 Switch/Router Engineering and Provisioning (Cisco, Nokia, Ericsson, Ciena, Juniper)
Network service assurance and capacity orchestration through software and software defined network elements.
MSS-MGW, SGSN/GGSN, SAE-GW, MSN, DACS, MME, RNC, BSC
Our engineers are experienced at implementing network function virtualization, machine learning, and software defined networks.
Core Provisioning Projects
● Multiple vendor platforms - Ericsson, Cisco, Nortel, Nokia, Juniper, Ciena
● RAN, Core, and Transport on 4G and 5G
● Large scale fiber grids
● Complex Smart City programs
● Networks Less than .01% error rate over 60,000 projects
● Network Orchestration
● Network and Service Assurance
● DWDM/OTM Engineering
● Network Operations Center (NOC)
● Cloud Based Data Center Engineering
● MSN Rebalance
● Interface Additions & Deletions
See our Solutions in Action
Read about real-world projects QuadGen has designed, deployed, and optimized.