Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure that UIs developed are functional and captures all user design requirements
- Liaise with clients to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Design UIs keeping scalability and performance in mind.
- Design and develop responsive and user-friendly UIs.
- Strong knowledge of UI state management using RxJs/Redux/NgRx.
- Strong knowledge of Typescript features (decorators, generic types, enums, unions, etc.).
- Knowledge of Responsive design frameworks like bootstrap is a must.
- Experience in Charting tools (chartjs, d3), KnockoutJS, and Testing frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, etc., is a Plus.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Life Cycle Processes.
- Familiarity with source Version Control tools like Git, TFS, etc.
- E in Computer Science or MCA
- 5 years+ of experience working as a Front-end developer
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills