Constant access to our QuadGen Integration Center
With QuadGen our customers and partners have access to our integration center 24/7/365. We provide router and switch configuration along with transport troubleshooting. We support transport engineering, integration, RF, troubleshooting, and alarm clearing activities. This ensures that tower crews and deployment teams are able to efficiently deliver fully integrated alarm free sites.
QuadGen has been extremely successful at project delivery for the past 13 years. We have a broad range of network services technology expertise – design, deployment, integration, and optimization. With over 700 people on our team we have the experience, scale, and capacity to deliver the National Decommissioning Services MIT Support for the New T-Mobile.
Our core competencies leverage on our team’s extensive experience in national wide Design, Commissioning, Integration, Optimization projects for our customers. We have extensive experience with Macro networks, outdoor small cell and CRAN networks, and backhaul (AAV) provisioning and de-provisioning.
What Sets Us Apart
Mature 24x7 Integration
OEM Radio Network Expertise
RF & Radio Network Domain Knowledge
Transport Knowledge and Experience
Experienced Program Managers
Multiple Infrastructure Company Engagements
QuadGen Integration Center (QIC)
The QuadGen Integration Center (QIC) is responsible for managing all remote Integration Center Functions. The Integration Center has delivered over 100,000 LTE & 5G NSBs, Carrier Adds, CRAN (outdoor small cell), WLL (Fixed Wireless), Bandwidth expansions since 2014
Call Center Functionality
Some QIC functions
● Design/Work Order/Script creation
● Complete Pre-Integration / Pre-load Work Orders
● Direct Field Operations on New Site Build and Carrier Additions
● Complete Integration & Support Call Testing (Voice, Data, CSFB, e911, VoLTE)
● Pre & Post Checks for construction and integration activity
● War Room/OSS Alarm Clearing & Troubleshooting Support
● RET Validation & NEA External alarm commissioning and verification
● Automated New Site Build / Carrier Add completion documentation for closeouts
● Project Performance and Analytics Reporting and Dashboard
● Integrated RF Performance Support Services including Functional Alarms and KPI Monitoring, reporting, and escalations for tower dispatch
See our Solutions in Action
Read about real-world projects QuadGen has designed, deployed, and optimized.