Today many enterprises struggle to obtain quality indoor network capacity and coverage. QuadGen was requested to design and build wireless infrastructure for a large office to ensure a secure, private network. The objective was to cost effectively fulfill their data capacity demand, while ensuring superior speed and low latency.
Scope of Work
- RF Design, Grid-Gateway Mapping, LAN design
- RN Install, CAT6 Runs, L2 Switches, Aggregation Switch, Service Node & SIAD Install
- Switch & Router Configuration
- Integration & Call Testing, NEA, E911
- Antenna Validation, RSSI & VSWR Readings
- RF Optimization – Standards/Parameter Audits, Health Checks, KPI Monitoring
Through this deployment, we significantly reduced the amount of back-haul required while ensuring low latency. Our solution leveraged existing broadband connections, to provide a low-cost way to boost coverage, capacity, and service. This improved network speed, provided greater security, and produced a stronger signal, ensuring complete coverage throughout the enterprise. The end result is an office space that enables productivity on a reliable and secure network.