Multiple openings available.
RF Optimization Tasks could be related to: New Site/Carrier Add Optimization (Pre/Post Launch ) and Cluster Level Optimization to drive Network Wide KPI improvements.
RF Optimization Tasks include:
- Capture and Review Baseline KPI’s for the Site and/or Cluster to identify KPIs that don’t meet KPI Targets and Thresholds.
- Review RFDS and Design Data – CIQ and compare it against OSS data.
- Ability to Perform and Review Gold Standard Parameter Audit for sites/carriers integrated in OSS.
- Perform Parameter changes on OSS – related to Gold Standard Alignment or Optimization Related parameter Changes
- Review RF Functionals – Alarms, RSSI-VSWR checks for the new sites and carriers. Highlight issues if the RF Functionals are not within acceptable standards and direct it to the appropriate teams for further troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with Tower Vendors and Field Technicians/Operations Technicians to troubleshoot RF Path Issues and verify post resolution.
- RF Drive /Geo-Located Data Analysis (if available) and providing RF Recommendations – E-tilt/M-tilt, Power, Idle and Connected Mode Parameter Changes, Azimuth Changes etc
- RF KPI Monitoring – Accessibility, Retainability, DL Throughput, Mobility
- Identify Worst KPI Offenders – Cells or Sites in cluster and then perform a deep dive RCA to troubleshoot and fix the issue – make relevant Parameter Changes (E-tilt/M-tilt, Power, Idle and Connected Mode Parameter Changes, MIMO Parameters, Power Control Parameters, Traffic Balance related parameter changes etc)
- Post Optimization KPIs should be similar or better than Baseline KPI’s.
- Hands on Experience on all relevant Samsung LSM Modules in order to make parameter changes, implement bulk workorders, pull KPI’s thru performance statistics module.
Tools Used: Samsung LSM, Samsung BSM, Mapinfo, Actix, Atoll, Asset
- More than 7+ years of RF Optimization experience.
- Must have 2- 3 Yrs of experience in working on Samsung LTE OSS – LSM for any of the Telecom Operators
- 5G Deployment Experience is preferred
Strong interpersonal skills, Good communication skills, verbal and written, Ability to troubleshoot issues/problems, Ability to work effectively with customers, suppliers, internal team and PM, Self-starter, Flexible, Works independently.
B.S. of E.E. or M.S. in Telecommunications or E.E is preferred.