Due to an overflow of patients during the COVID-19 outbreak, a hospital needed to create 1,000 bed center at a University’s indoor track. QuadGen was requested by one of our partners to completely design, install, and optimize the network within six days. Our solution required repeaters be placed at the University’s indoor track. This makeshift hospital needed to be equipped with a superior network connection to maintain the quality of care in this time of crises.
- Tuesday Evening – The request for a system turn-up was submitted. The venue need to be completed by the following Monday.
- Wednesday – Our Configuration Management went on-site to conduct the survey.
- Thursday – Our design team fast tracked the layout.
- Friday – While the necessary materials were being expedited for delivery, our team prepared the site for installation.
- Saturday – Installation commenced.
- Sunday – Commissioning completed.
With hard work, dedication, and partnership our solution was designed and implemented with one day to spare. The indoor facility was equipped with complete and secure coverage which allowed for better patient care. At QuadGen we are committed to being a first-rate partner to assist service providers during these critical times.
I just wanted to thank you for being so accommodating and getting this install completed. I know it all took place in short order and a great deal of coordination was needed in order for this to happen. Thank you for being a great partner.